OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We make sure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
- We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We will never sell your personal data.
- We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
- We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
Please note that you must be at least 13 years old or older to use our services, or older where the terms for a specific service require this
WHO WE ARE
Lyvy Skincare Ltd is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “Lyvy Skincare”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to. Lyvy Skincare is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws. Please see the “Contact Us” section for our contact details.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
You, the consumer, are our priority. You drive what we do. We love hearing from you, learning about you, and creating and delivering products that you enjoy. At Lyvy Skincare, our ambition is to build relationships based on transparency and mutual trust. We know that many of you love interacting with us and because of this, there are many ways that you might share your personal data with us, and ways that we might collect it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We might collect or receive personal data from you via our websites, forms, apps, devices, Lyvy Skincare products or brand pages on social media or otherwise. Sometimes you give this to us directly (e.g. when you create an account, when you contact us, when you purchase from our websites or stores), sometimes we collect it (e.g. using cookies to understand how you use our websites and apps) or sometimes we receive your personal data from other third parties, including other Lyvy Skincare entities (e.g. when you mention Lyvy Skincare products or services on non-Lyvy Skincare pages (e.g. social media platforms) or smart devices (e.g. voice assistant platform providers)).